Heller 1913 MARK III SMT REFLOW OVEN
Heller 1913 MARK III SMT reflow oven
- Reflow Oven
- SMT Reflow Oven
- Heller 1913 MARK III SMT REFLOW OVEN
- Heller 1913 MARK III
- Product description: Heller 1913 MARK III SMT REFLOW OVEN
The ultimate high volume production solutions with belt speeds up to 1.4 m/min to accommodate the fastest pick and place systems delivering the highest levels of repeatability with the lowest delta Ts.
With a high-capacity, 26-inch wide heater module, the 1900 Mark III Series offers unmatched flexibility in board handling. The oven may be fitted with an adjustable single-rail edge hold conveyor/mesh belt combo, to carry even the largest boards or multi-board panels (up to 20 inches wide) through the oven.Highest Yields and Tight Process Control
- The most efficient heat transfer from extra high volume, high-velocity, heating modules, producing heater module response of less than one second to temperature changes of less than 0.1ºC, thereby maintaining profile integrity for heavy board loads.
- Wide process window for "universal profiling" - allows many different boards to be run on a single temperature profile
- Advanced 5 thermocouple PCB profiling and process parameter logging capability with the capacity to store up to 500 temperature recipes and 500 profile graphs