Samsung IC placer DECAN F2 High Speed SMT Modular Chip Mounter
The DECAN F2 next-generation high-speed universal chip mounter, provides the highest productivity and mounting precision in it class.
Best in class productivity
The DECAN F2 next-generation high-speed universal chip mounter, provides the highest productivity and mounting precision in it class. The modular conveyor allows Optimal PCB flow and it is possible to convert to large board handling in the customer facility. Stage vision and tray feeder options increase its flexibility.
Responding to changes in your products
Conveniently modified on site to be capable of handling large-size PCBs; an industry first. Customer costs are minimized, and products can be changed without additional investments in new equipment.
High-speed and high-precision production from microchips to odd-shaped components in the same platform
Maximized production efficiency
- Part mounting and PCB transportation path are optimized with flying vision and modular conveyor sections.
- Optimizing PCB transportation paths for productivity improvement
- An optimal conveyor model configuration is possible according to production line composition (shuttle ? dual) applied with a modular conveyor that is replaceable on site.
- PCB supply time is shortened as a result of high-speed shuttle conveyor operation. Minimized head path for improved equipment speed.Twin Servo Control
- Ensuring high-speed operation with a linear motor application to the Y axis, and twin servo control High-speed Flying Head
- Minimized head movement path through recognizing parts during transportation following parts installation
- 10-spindle head with individually operating Z axes
- Placement Accuracy: Â±40 (0402mm 01005inch)
- Applied with a high-precision linear scale and rigid mechanism
- Provides precision calibration algorithms and diverse automatic calibration functions
- Strengthened equipment software operation convenience
- Convenient production and editing of work programs with built-in equipment optimization software
- Provision of a range of work data and information on a large-scale LCD screen
- High-precision, convenient electric feeder
- Calibration and maintenance-free electric feeder
- Improved work convenience with a single reel bank mounted feeder
- Improved productivity through the provision of automatic parts pick-up position alignment between feeders
Reduced work load through parts connection automation (smart feeder)
- Automatic loading and splicing capabilities implemented as an industry first - Significantly reduction in work time through feeder preparation and parts connection operation automation which were previously carried out manually
- Zero consumables costs for parts connection attained.