Used SMT Equipment
Product Code : Used SMT Equipment
Brand Name : FUJI
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Set
- 1000 USD ($)
Used SMT Equipment
- Fuji NXT III Pick and Place Machine
- Patch speed: 22,500CPH
- H12S: 0402 ~ 7.5x7.5mm
- weight: 1,350kg
- Product description: Used SMT Equipment -Good Price! Good Quality! Good Service! Tell us what kind used SMT equipment you want, and we will give you the best offer
- Used SMT Equipment
- Used SMT Equipment -Good Price! Good Quality! Good Service! Tell us what kind used SMT equipment you want, and we will give you the best offer,We have the second hand pick and place machine of juki, yamaha, samsung, FUJI, panasonic, used reflow ovens, used smt stencil printer , Used AOI machine and others, check with us, you will got what you need.
Used SMT Equipment Specifications: NXT-M3
- Minimum: 48mmx48mm
- Maximum: 510mmx534mm
- (Single handling track)
Patch speed:H12HS: 22,500; H08: 10,500; H04: 6,500; H01: 4,200
Patch accuracy:H12S / H08 / H04: 0.05mm (3sigma) cpk 1.00
- H12S: 0402 ~ 7.5x7.5mm high: MAX: 3.0mm
- H08: 0402 ~ 12x12mm high: MAX: 6.5mm
- H04: 1608 ~ 38x38mm high: MAX: 13mm
- H01 / H02 / OF: 1608 ~ 74x74mm (32X180mm) High: MAX: 25.4mm
- G04: 0402 ~ 15.0mmx15.0mm high: MAX 6.5mm
Carryig rack:MAX: 20 kinds / module (8mm tape conversion)
using electric:3P / 200V / 10KVA
Air flow:0.5 MPa (5 kgf / cm2), 10 NI / min.Dimensions:
- 2M II Base: 740 (L) x 1934 (W)
- 4M II Base: 1390 (L) x 1934 (W)
- H: 1474 mm (M3 II) 1476 mm (M6 II / M6 IISP)
- By loading the newly developed H24G head on the NXT III, 008004 (0.25 x 0.125 mm) components can be supported without any change to the specifications of the machine (speed: 35,000 cph, accuracy: 25m). The Intelligent Part Sensor (IPS), which checks the orientation of parts on the nozzle and ensures that the part does not remain on the nozzle after placement, is standard on the H24G placement head.
- As part sizes get increasingly smaller and more delicate, lower impact forces during placement are required. The 008004 (0.25 x 0.125 mm) part nozzles developed for the H24G head achieve an impact force of no greater than 0.5 N without any reduction in operation speed.
- Orders for the H24G head and 008004 (0.25 x 0.125 mm) part nozzles will start to be taken from January 2015.
- Fuji is planning to demonstrate the H24G head and 008004 (0.25 x 0.125 mm) part nozzles
- Please drop by the booth to see some 008004 (0.25 x 0.125 mm) components being placed at high speed.
- Supply Ability
- 1000set Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days