Mounting Capability: 54,000CPH
Board size: L50xW50mm to L700xW460mm
Applicable Components: s 0402 - 45mm × 45mm, Height 15mm or less
Weight: Approx. 1,700KG
YAMAHA YS24 The new YS24X achieves excellent productivity in relation to surface area and great versatility with its capability to accommodate a wide variety of electronic components, including irregularly shaped components up to 45mm × 45mm and 15mm in height.
Despite its compact platform with a width of just 1.25 m, this model has two multi-heads on independent beams with each head having 10 nozzles in an in-line configuration to achieve a superior mounting capability of 54,000 CPH*1 (0.067 sec./chip: Under optimum conditions as defined by Yamaha Motor) and also has the capability to accommodate extra large PCB (printed circuit boards), up to L700 × W460mm. What’s more, this model is complete with the optical verification functions and lighting to enable detection of defects and flaws of all ball electrodes and a coplanarity check*2 function, a large-sized nozzle station designed to hold a large number of nozzles to accommodate a wide range of electronic components and compatibility with the sATS 15-tray × 2 magazine automatic-replacement tray supply unit (option) to enable great flexibility in application.
Versatility to handle components ranging in size from 0402*3 to 45mm × 45mm and a maximum height of 15mm, while also achieving an outstanding mounting capability of 54,000 CPH (0.067 sec./chip: Under optimum conditions as defined by Yamaha Motor)
• Two multi-heads, each having 10 nozzles in an in-line configuration for the capability to handle large components and irregularly shaped components
• Fully rigid dual drive two-beam configuration
• Large nozzle station designed to hold a large number of nozzles to accommodate a wide range of electronic components
Compatibility with the sATS 15-tray × 2 magazine automatic-replacement tray supply unit (option) to enable supply of a larger variety of component types
Multi cameras fitted with vertically adjustable side lights. This enables accurate verification and mounting of ball-electrode type components BGA/CSP*4.
Coplanarity checker to detect irregularities in electrode height and direction to ensure reliability of connections for a large number of component electrodes, including QFP/large SOP and BGA/CSP
Compact external dimensions of 1,254 mm in width and 1,687 mm in depth. Depth of 2,020mm when coupled with the sATS tray component supply unit
Capability to handle super-large PCBs (printed circuit boards) (L700 × W460mm) to answer market needs for large flat panel TVs and LED light fixture PCB and large industrial-use PCB mounting
Compatibility with the electric-drive intelligent tape feeder “SS Feeder” that employs microcomputer control to provide high-speed components supply and high-accuracy components positioning, thus ensuring excellent job setup efficiency and enabling job failure prevention functions
High Mounting Quality Guaranteed
• The “MACS (Multiple Accuracy Compensation System)” has been adopted. It compensates for various factors that change accuracy in a complex and multi-faceted manner, guaranteeing a constant mounting accuracy of ?0.05mm.
Actual Operating Ratio increased by Ease of Maintenance
• Nozzles common with the “YS12,” “YS100” and “YS24” have been adopted to ensure superior ease of maintenance.
• Standard provision of a “Blow Station” enables self-cleaning of the nozzle shaft, reducing the amount of maintenance work.
Achieves Superior Ease of Operation
• Graphic display design with superior ease of operation has been adopted. An easy to view and easy to understand man-machine interface achieves very easy operation.
• Higher operating ratio and superior quality control are supported by the below software “Y.FacT” and “IT Option”.
• One of four display languages (Japanese, English, Chinese or Korean) can be selected according to the location where the unit is installed.
Safety and Environmental Considerations
• Device is compatible with CE marking *5 to ensure safe device design, enabling it to be marked around the world.
• Compatible with air supply source of 0.45MPa.
L50 × W50mm - L700 × W460mm
54,000CPH (0.067 sec./CHIP conversion: Optimum conditions established by Yamaha Motor)
Absolute accuracy (μ + 3σ): ±0.05mm/CHIP, ±0.05mm/QFP
0402 - 45mm × 45mm, Height 15mm or less,
Tape reel: 96 types (Max.,8mm tape reel conversion)
3-Phase AC 200/208/220/240/380/400/416 V ±10%
Air Supply Source
L1,254 × W1,687 × H1,445mm (Main unit only)
Approx. 1,700kg (Main unit only)
Phone: +86 13691605420
Add: No.94,Guangtian Road,Songgang Street,Bao an District Shenzhen China